BECOME A PARTNER
We aim at building solid business partnerships to expand our solutions’ reach globally while delivering a profitable partner experience.
Technology Follows Real Life
CyberQuest was designed to closely reflect your real-life business. By constantly challenging cross-platform and multi-technology metadata aggregation and correlation, we managed to understand the equation of information overload that our customers are facing and to solve it.
CyberQuest collects and correlates data from the entire infrastructure, from existing SIEM systems, business applications and other security tools, such as vulnerability management solutions, IDS / IPS, Data Loss Prevention tools, Firewalls.
- Agents / agentless data collection
- Unify all security and relevant data sources to quickly correlate / investigate any incident
- Business & security applications
- Real-time / schedule-based connectivity to classical SIEM systems for data feeds
Parse, Enrich & Transform
CyberQuest intelligently enriches, transforms, manages, correlates and integrates data and adds business intelligence to security data, from Active Directory, business applications or IAM solutions.
- Enrich events at runtime
- Correlate events with built-in business centric information (AD, IAM, HR Databases, other relevant data-sources)
- Greater flexibility by using programmatic based event log parsing / transformation / duplication and decision
- Generate events based on custom criteria at log parsing runtime
- Allow if-then-else statements on how to treat events, incidents and security data
CyberQuest brings order into chaos by ensuring multiple data-source and platform correlation, regardless of the technology used.
- Get new insight from multiple custom correlation rules
- Correlate Network / security with application data / Active Directory / IAM
- Offline or online data correlation
CyberQuest offers one single point of access to security data and makes it available for fraud detection, cybersecurity, internal security or compliance: all in one place, for enhanced decision-making capabilities.
- Quick access to event data: 5 seconds access across billions of events
- Unique drill up / drill down investigative process
- Visual interactive investigations
- Integrate physical security data – access cards, video
- Turbocharge existing data with configurable anomaly detection patters in network / applications
Detect, Investigate, Report & Alert
DETECT INCIDENTS AND ANOMALIES: GET INFORMATION BASED ON USER, IP, COMPUTER
CyberQuest uses the latest generation No-SQL database, being able to find related data based on specific criteria in terms of seconds, instead of hours in the case of traditional database technologies.
INVESTIGATE & CORRELATE: USE GRAPHICAL, INTERACTIVE DRILL UPS / DRILL DOWNS
The investigation module presents the audited data using a graphical interface, enabling security investigators to access the correlated view of security information through a single dashboard. Audit trees are context sensitive and contain correlated data based on predefined user criteria.
READY-TO-USE TECHNOLOGY & COMPLIANCE REPORTS
CyberQuest’s set of predefined, scheduled reports ensure compliance based on internationally recognized standards and frameworks ISO 27001, COBIT, FISMA, HIPPA, PCI/DSS, SOX.
USER-DEFINED OR BUILT-IN REAL-TIME ALERTS: TECHNOLOGY, APPLICATIONS, INCIDENTS, FRAUD
CyberQuest contains an innovative alerting system with user-defined alerts, addressing the most specific security requirements, ensuring great accuracy and minimum false alerts, in order to enable immediate measures.
Data, Case & Incident Management
- Ensure non-repudiation
- Archive, encrypt, compress, digitally sign, leverage existing storage space
- Easy scale, both horizontally and vertically
- Distribute event log data on multiple machines
CASE & INCIDENT MANAGEMENT
- Manage and collaborate on incidents and investigation cases
- Access on a ‘need-to-know’ basis
With CyberQuest’s powerful dashboards, you can make rapid, informed decisions and react to alerts, incidents and anomalies in real-time.
Data is quickly sliced and thoroughly organized into multiple categories of information, to offer real-time, context-sensitive overviews. This context can be very simple, from data filtered on just a plain user, machine, IP address or any combination of these, to very complex, based on logical expressions.